m y f a m i l y

m y   f a m i l y

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Kidz Cabin Concert 2017: See you next year!

Part 5 (Final)

Hi again guys! I know it has been ages since I last wrote about this story - Kidz Cabin concert & graduation day. This final episode is indeed the most thrilling, full of suspense, uncertainties, drama, actions, and all sort of ingredients for a block buster. But I know, most of you readers must have forgotten how the plots went  in Part 1 to Part 4. It's okay. Why don't I just start right from the beningging. Errr... I mean, benningging? Or, beniningging. Yeah. Be-be-beni-benigging. Argh! Why don't you guys just scroll down and view the photos, while I get myself composed, start to look ahead, think about the end of the story, and forget about the BE-NING-GING!

T H E   E N D.

Red Cabin class photo.
The Red Cabin children posed underwater.
Still Red Cabin in action.
The adorable children from the Blue Cabin.
Only four for the class photo. The rest have gone home, I presume.
Mr Iguana suddenly had something in his mind.
Best dressed family competition.
The Monster Inc Family.
Robin Hood, Belle and Princess Anna/Elsa.
Monster Inc. family was the winner.
The winner and the runner-up.
Congratulations to both.
Purple Cabin girls.
Family photo with Aishah, Intan and Atika.
Group photo. All parents included.
My family had gone out and wasn't is this photo.
Aunt and nephew.
Aunt and niece.
Teacher Fatimah joined in.
My wife with her sister and niece.
Family photo.
Family photo but without me.
Best buddies from Yellow Cabin.
Two proud moms with their proud daughters.
Children and moms of Yellow Cabin.
Sabreina pointing her finger at the Penang bridge.
Still Penang Bridge.
Amier feeling huge standing behind the model.
Pointing at the KLCC.

No comments:

Post a Comment